Pebble jewellery and holistic charm necklaces featuring the Indalo - a gift from Spain
The stones for our charmstones are sourced in the region of the Velez caves and on the beaches on Almería, Spain - close to the home of the Spanish Indalo. They are then sorted and graded by shape, size and feel to select the best possible pebbles for the particular item of pebble jewellery or charmstone. The good luck symbol of Spain's Indalo rainbow man is then added to provide that extra emotional appeal of a good luck charm and hand-crafted into lucky charm necklaces or other pebble jewelry and holistic gifts.
Every lucky charm stone, charm necklace or other piece of pebble jewellery from Indalo Art has that uniqueness and earthy quality that only a natural stone can give. Because nature itself has produced the raw stones over millions of years and each one is then hand-painted and hand-crafted into an INDIVIDUAL charm stone, lucky charm necklace or other item of pebble jewelry, every piece is a one-off item that no-one else will ever be able to assimilate or own - representing a unique piece of Spanish culture.
The perfect gift? * It's unique - for the man who has everything, and for the woman who has everything - you can get him/her something completely different - a handmade and individual lucky charm as a lovely piece of pebble jewellery
* It can be personalised to make it something even more special
* It's something small that someone can carry around with them, wear, or keep at home or in their office
* It can form part of a collection. Come back for more!! You don't have to think about presents / gifts again for about 15 years!
* It's something from Spain representing a type of lifestyle . . the Mediterranean lifestyle as features in Almeria / Andalucia
Card front and back
Also: Spanish pottery / ceramics
* Pebble jewellery can be posted direct to your friend, loved-one or colleague
* Pebble jewellery is a gift that is affordable
* Pebble jewellery is ethical, environmentally-friendly and ecological
* A piece of pebble jewellery is a symbol of caring for the world
* It's LUCKY Tennessee Williams said "Luck is believing you're lucky.” Many people put their faith in an Indalo and a piece of pebble jewelley featuring this lucky symbol
Inside of card
Indalo Art, 412 Apdo de Correos, 04630 Garrucha, Almeria, Espana. Please read Terms & Privacy before using site.